• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shiny steel Sword

I redid my oddly named sword mark 3 and added an animated texture to make it look like light is glinting off of it. Also... before this gets denied, I dont understand what welding vertices is. I tried it last time on the other sword but it snaped to to one dot.

Made from scratch from an oinker cube.

Keywords:
shiny, steel, sword, medieval, footman
Contents

Shiny steel Sword (Model)

Reviews
[APPROVED] 3/5 Works fine ingame, good looking sword. --donut3.5--

M

[APPROVED]
3/5
Works fine ingame, good looking sword.
--donut3.5--

Level 8
Its one of the best/fanciest swords I've seen on Hive. We need more good looking swords. make more. 5/5. 10/10. 999999/999999. what ever score out of that score, it will always be the highest. Top work. btw, the reason people might not have commented before aproval is probably because, due to the lack of good swords, most people dont search for swords. Can't wait till I get 3ds max (if I get it)

Level 8
Shiny sword make Sarge happy!
Can somebody tell me, how to add the Sword to a Unit's hand?
Go to Art - Target, and select the model. Go to Art - Target Attachment Point 1 and change it to hand,left/right. Go to art - Target Attachments and change it to the number of attached models you are useing. FYI this can only be done w/ a Hero.

Level 8
Why isnt the model working in map. I imported to normal path, and it didnt work. I tried custom path Beautiful sword model by DerReaper2.mdx and it still dont work. can you tell me why?

Level 13
how'd you get the glint effect? By the way, it looks awesome!
(I'm surprised no one had commented or said anything before this was approved.)

well maby becouse it looks just a stupid thing on the first sight c'mon its still named oinkerwinkle cube or somthing
and if its aproved people wont think its a stupid piece of crap that fast