• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Shade with Demon Hunter's Warglaives and attack animations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Can anyone make this model?

A Shade model with HeroDemonHunter's Warglaives, attack animations, and a good channel and spell animations.

I dont care what good means but please can you make me one?
Im making a map and I need the model! :goblin_boom:

Level 5
For less work on the modeller, you can download either the high or low poly versions of the Warglaive of Azzinoth (if it's a unit, go for low poly. If hero, and there won't be a second one of it, go for the high poly one.)

Then go to the object editor and practice adding attatchments to your units. Can't remember what it's called, "Art - Attachments" I think. For the locations, if you put the left hand Glaive in first, the string you want is "left hand, right hand" If the right handed one is first, "right hand, left hand".

Hope that helps.

Level 1
I know how to add models and attachments...

I want is a shade model with attack animations and warglaives..

Status
Not open for further replies.