• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[AI] Setting AI's Rally Point and helping allies?

Level 8
Hi, I'm writing Jass AI scripts with notepad, I've faced the following problems.
AI's units those are called by CampaignAttackerEx and CampaignDefenderEx rallied on their main townhall unconditionally.
My campaign pack is aiming for massive combat, therefore, CPU AI also have many troops.
But because they are only rallying between the town hall and the gold mine, not the square of the wide plain, their units block each other's way and fail to carry out attackwave calls on time.
I've tried using call SetStagePoint(x,y) and call SetCaptainHome(x,y) functions, but they didn't work out what I wanted.

One more thing, I need a function in which CPU AIs provide reinforcements to each other when an AI is being attacked by Player.
From my experience so far, I felt that CampaignAI and CampaignAttackerEx and CampaignDefenderEx could only perfom the fixed unit configuration and the fixed attackwave time.
I'm guessing that using the MeleeAI method well will create a variety of situations (expanding the base and sending reinforcement to allies), but I don't know how to handle this.
Also, at first glance, it seems to me that its function lacks to attack the player at the exact time intended by creators unlike CampaignAttackerEx and AdvSuicideOnPlayerEx.

I need your help.