• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Searching for someone who could help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
What kind of map? What is it it about? What are the exact problems / wich trigger-section? (animations/effects/cinematics/spells)
Present the game with first screenshots and so on.

I'm no triggerer, but nobody will help you if you don't clear out the problem and present the map-project :)

Level 5
What kind of map? What is it it about? What are the exact problems / wich trigger-section? (animations/effects/cinematics/spells)

I'm no triggerer, but nobody will help you if you don't clear out the problem and present the map-project :)
Its a 3v3map you pick a hero choose a lane and trying to destroy towers to reach at the last tower you destroy the big one and you win. Im from tablet now i cant inform more atm Ill add more info tommorow

Level 5

Well I cant import some advanced systems. Hotkeys of custom spells dont work and I made a shield which give 40% magic resistance,10 armor and 80% chance to block 40 damage but when someone cast me spell it doesnt deal damage
it heals me. Also I cant make a multiboard to show kills/deaths/assists/gold/lvl/respawning time left so I want to find someone to help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.