• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Save and Load Code!Help please!Need support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hi my name is Crusher8.As you can see title,i need help with save and load code triger.I will post map above here(attachment) and i will tell you the problem....

1st
-Save Code works fine thougt,even if not sure if it's fully working.

2nd
-Load isn't working.I don't know reason so that is why i posted map above down as an attachment.

3rd
-I beg you,if anyone can help me fixing this on my map and post it here.

4rd
-If you can't make any changes on my map,then post right doing triger here.

5th
-If can someone do anything from 3rd,4rd,5th i'm giving +rep and huge loading screen of the ''helper'' name and credits.

Here is the map down. :cute:

Thanks for anything which helped!Crusher8

Attachments

• Crafted Wars better load.w3x
    1.3 MB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Level 17
Did you learn it from a tutorial? If so link. I dont have Warcraft 3 on this computer, sadly.

Level 4
Guys this forum is ''active''.Why can't anyone help me?I posted this yesterday and i came for 1 day and only 1 reply...........

You could respond to the person who replied to your question, rather than completely ignoring his/her existence.

Level 4
Answer his/her question. Did you learn to do this from a tutorial? If you did, post the link to the tutorial, so someone who understands this stuff better can see what it is you were doing.

Maybe you used someone's save/load system? Or maybe you wrote the thing yourself from scratch? Whatever the case is, explain your situation further so that we can better understand your circumstances. Not all of us know the answer, but sometimes if we have the right information, we can figure it out.

Level 6
Hmm i had a short look on the Trigger, seems to be a selfmade system. You should finish your Initialize Items Trigger before starting to test the save load system to the end. A Side note for testing, you should add messages to you can see what is happening. For example "Saving in progress" , "loading Triggered" etc.

And some final note, save/load systems with GUI Triggers are hard piece of work in terms of MPI.

Status
Not open for further replies.