• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Satan's Tower 0.9

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My First map ,Satan's Tower 0.9!!!

so What's about this map?
it is a 70 leveled Tower, different types of monsters,and 10(estimated) bosses ,some custom Items that you will needed to clear the game..(actually this map is based on the famous instance dungeon in Ragnarok Online,Endless Tower!)

Storyline:
there was a legend about a Tower,a not so normal tower, this tower is the prison of a maiden Name Samantha, she was a Valkyrie who was fallen into darkness, it was guarded by Demonlords and powerful monsters, until one day, 5 adventurers plan to go inside of it, and they'll found out what's the mystery of this tower, the Satan's tower

Changelog:
Version 0.9
~official launch of this map
~new heroes and powerful custom boss
~several custom skills and items

Version 1.2(soon to be implemented =D )
~new heroes(rune knight and Spell Breaker)

credits:
BGM>Enigmatic soul, its not mine, all credits to Two steps from hell
Ampharos_222 for Amaducias
Tranquil for the Female Angel
HappyTauren for Cloak Hero

Author's note
about this map, actually, it takes me hour to finish this, i've only reach level 45,so if you pass until mr.beelzebub, please message me so that i can put some tricks and hints for defeating this games,and also, it only two version i will release because its kinda hard to add another feature due to the fact it will reach the limit for multiplayer, anyway,just enjoy playing this map and message me if theres some bugs(or even annoyance)
Goodluck playing this game =D,teamwork is a must wahahhaa

Keywords:
Tower,Valkyrie,Endless tower,Boss,Demon,Extreme
Contents

Satan's Tower 0.9 (Map)

Reviews
00:28, 4th Feb 2015 Orcnet: LordDz's review.
Level 25
Ok, just opened it in the World Editor.

Pros:
Custom abilties and custom units.
Music is good.

Cons:
Terrain consists of 1 tile and black borders.
The triggers consists of spawning a huge amount of monsters and text messages.
And it contains leaks.
And that a map that is supposed to be player by 5 players, no player settings have been altered so it only works with 1 player.

Testing ingame..
The "You have entered lvl 1-46" shows up because they have no condition to check if the triggering unit is owned by an user.
I tried the Warlock hero, her lighting chains have no hotkey and it deals no damage(?)
Some of the heroes doesn't cost food, so you can have an army of them.

1/5, reject.