• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ruby locations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
First of all id like to know how to find the 3 ruby stones for the vault puzzle thing, i know the vault area is optional but im actually intrigued on the stuff in there, also id like to know how to revive the tree that is next to one of the doors of the vault

the other thing is how to open the big stone door on the skelleton tomb Dx

thanks for your help btw

Level 2
ok i actually found the rubies and the nigthspring well, but im still wondering how to use it to revive the tree on the vault and how to get the guardian key, please help!

Level 2
Since you know you need the Nightspring well already, this might not be helpful, but you need a vessel to transport its water to the dead tree. Once you have that, it should be pretty straight forward.
The Guardian Key is hidden pretty deep in the dungeon, so maybe you just haven't been where it is yet. It is quite obvious that _something_ is hidden at its location once you reach it.
For the door in the Skeleton Tomb, I'm guessing you mean the one in the mini-dungeon. You will find some switches in the dungeon, none of which will do it if pressed on their own...

Level 2
Since you know you need the Nightspring well already, this might not be helpful, but you need a vessel to transport its water to the dead tree. Once you have that, it should be pretty straight forward.
The Guardian Key is hidden pretty deep in the dungeon, so maybe you just haven't been where it is yet. It is quite obvious that _something_ is hidden at its location once you reach it.
For the door in the Skeleton Tomb, I'm guessing you mean the one in the mini-dungeon. You will find some switches in the dungeon, none of which will do it if pressed on their own...
ok so i need something like a bucket for the nigthspring thing, i tried to use the inferno stone on the switch and it worked :wsmile:! is the queen dungeon the one with the key? cuz i lost almost half my lifes just tryin to get to the end of the dungeon and still cant do it o_O

btw thanks for the help

Level 2
No, the Queen's Tomb does not have the Guardian Key. It does have something you need for another sidequest you haven't mentioned yet though ;). It is pretty tough to get through for some heroes though, that is true. I advise you to use the "hold position" command on your hero whenever you have moved where you wanted. Otherwise he might move to attack a spawned unit and step on a trap. Also, if you have healing, invulnerability, or invisibility options or items, they are very helpful in dealing with the spawned units from some traps.

I'm glad to be helpful, especially since I got quite some help on these forums myself.

Level 2
yup, the queen dungeon got the ysera token for the mater chamber wich is awesome, too bad i didnt think about the hold position thing since i had to figth the final boss with 8 lives xD, anyway i never found a vessel for the nigthspring thingy :(

anyway ur help is appreciated man thx a lot

Level 2
Ysera's Token was actually not the item I was thinking of, as it appears to not be a guaranteed drop from the dungeon. I am sure you saw the item I was thinking of though.
As far as the vessel for the Nightspring's water is concerned: There are many bookshelves on the map, they come in two varieties. Try not to miss them, they are helpful in different ways, including puzzles.

Status
Not open for further replies.