• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG Creep Respawn Trigger and Save/Loading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey, I'm having trouble with having units respawn in a certain area after being killed. Can u help me? O yeah, and I am having ALOT of trouble with Save/Load triggers. Can anyone help me?

Level 8
You'll have to be a lot more specific about your problems and what you've done so far before anyone's going to be able to figure out what's wrong with your triggers. You could, for example, post your triggers here, and that might help. And give us a background of what you've done so far.

Also, as a friendly word of advice, save/load codes are ridiculously overdone and largely unnecessary in a map. If you have a really compelling reason to use one, then do so, but if it's just a feature, don't bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.