• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rotate Building System?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello everyone, as we may all know. FOTN is locked and cannot be accessed, so some of the secrets that were used to build the amazing map are locked away forever... I'm posting this thread with little hope of someone possibly knowing how to make a system/spell/ability that can be set to every building, when pressed the building would rotate.

Or perhaps there is a spell for it with a name that has nothing to do with it which I could import to my own map..? Since I literally searched the whole freaking website.. :D

EdgeOfChaos

E

EdgeOfChaos

This function works for me to rotate a building any degree you'd like.
  • Unit - Move Altar of Kings 0000 <gen> instantly to (Position of Altar of Kings 0000 <gen>), facing 90.00 degrees

Level 11
Or perhaps there is a spell for it with a name that has nothing to do with it which I could import to my own map..? Since I literally searched the whole freaking website.. :D
Copy Uproot skill (night elves building have it)
This copied skill add to your building
On Map Initialization event disable copied Uproot ability for all players.
Rotate as you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.