• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rolling Barrel

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Done by request. You have two models. I suggest using "Missile" but maybe you will need "Unit" so take them both pay only one!

Keywords:
rolling, exploding, keg, barrel, beer, vine, drink, wood
Contents

Rolling Barrel (Model)

Rolling Barrel (Model)

Reviews
08:11, 16th May 2013 Deolrin: This is a very interesting model... However, in-game, it seems far too small. Please look at it in-game and make it appropriately larger. Plus, I suggest you make the barrel shake a little bit or something while rolling...

M

08:11, 16th May 2013
Deolrin: This is a very interesting model... However, in-game, it seems far too small. Please look at it in-game and make it appropriately larger. Plus, I suggest you make the barrel shake a little bit or something while rolling, as if to show its unstable nature. And finally, you should add a spawn sound and perhaps a death sound as well. The Pandaren Brewmaster's "Drunken Haze" should be good.

17:05, 11th Jun 2013
Deolrin: I discussed what needs to be changed with you via private messages. I'm moving this to "awaiting update" until the needed changes are done.

Roland

R

Roland

OMG A ROLLIN' BARREL, BARREL ROLE TIME~! -Let's do the Barrel Roll~!- Jk, Very nice effects and the animation, But it's a bit lacking tho :(

If you think this is copy paste of some models, or geosets you are wrong because it is done from scratch, including everything.

Really? Guess it just turned out looking very similar an explosion I've seen before and a barrel I've seen before. It can happen coincidentally, though, I'll take your word for it.