• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ReviveUndead

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Another revive animation. This one is for undead and again its usefull for people who want really excelent full game. Revive undead animation with original sound and racial colors of undead can very help you. Its much better than have nothing. Because its revive animation you HAVE TO write this path if you want it working. Use it friendly and give me credit in your map ^_^ Thanks.
(V.1. Added ghost tail.)

Path: Abilities\Spells\Undead\ReviveUndead\ReviveUndead.mdx

Good luck with model and your project :D

Keywords:
Revive, Undead, Reincarnate.
Contents

ReviveUndead (Model)

Reviews
12:48, 22nd Sep 2014 Misha: really too simple and not really that different from the boring human revive model.. I would've been much better if you were doing them as separate, unique effects, instead of just differently colored beams

M

12:48, 22nd Sep 2014
Misha: really too simple and not really that different from the boring human revive model.. I would've been much better if you were doing them as separate, unique effects, instead of just differently colored beams

Level 21
Instead of recolouring only, you could also add some skulls or bats coming out when the undead hero revives. That simple recolour doesn't look so undeadish for me. Maybe a gray or black colour would better fit this theme.
You should do that malgarion but still it looks good,nice