• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Requesting Useful Art Model (For Anyone And Everyone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
If it is possible, I am requesting someone make a good DBZ-style power field that can be attached for units... it should be able to to be blue, red, green, or yellow. It should be a decent file-size. Is this possible?!?!?

Ki

Ki

Level 7
You really made that unclear. If you are talking about a forcefield, you can use the Big Bad Voodoo animation for the unit that it is casted on and change the target of the animation to be on the foot. I'm not really sure though if you can make it attach to someone without using a skill though.

Level 9
He's asking for a circular small field with a central attachment point that sticks to a character's hands, but doesn't go past the elbows and makes the character's hands & all joints attached stick out for about 10 or however many seconds he wants, for a DBZ blast of some sort.

*I think it's stupid, but that's just my opinion of the entire DBZ vegetable genre.

Status
Not open for further replies.