• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting Dynamite-projectile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I'm on it.

EDIT: Here. Small filesize, in-game textures, explosion on death, explosion sound effect, and a lit fuse when visible.

Works in-game perfectly, I tested it.

Attachments

• TNT.MDX
    4.3 KB · Views: 77
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 10
Haha, chriz to the rescue agian. Your seem to be a really helpful mod! Glad we have good leadership around here.

Level 32
TNT.mdx passes all my tests as a stable and desirable model (although the spinning is a bit over the top IMO). GJ Chriz.

Sir, you REALLY should upload your little creations to the model resource section so that all users can grab them instead of just those of us who browse the request threads.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Well, without the spinning it would look rather static I think. If I recall correctly, a lot of the WCIII projectiles spin, but hey, everyone has their own opinion. If Rizz wants it to be static I can easily change it.

And I already uploaded the TNT to the database, it's waiting for approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.