• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request of an idea about LotR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
[IDEA] Request about The Lord of the Rings

Hi,
i'm making a map that is like a Warchaser but in the Lord of the Rings universe, there will be 8 heroes, and I already have 7 with custom models/skins:
-Aragorn
-Legolas
-Gimli
-Gandalf
-Frodo & Sam (count as 1 hero as they are weak)
-Merry & Pippin (count as 1 hero as they are weak)
-Boromir

Now I need an idea for the last hero...
-He must be a good-guy
-He must be from the Third Age
-And if possible, give me a link to a model similar to the hero.
Also, if anybody is going to suggest Theoden then give me the link to its skin, I say don't do it... Because i already tried but the skin didn't work. And don't suggest eomer because i found his model but it lacks animations for spell.

Thanks in advance.

OBS: this map is not near completition, I have only finished 3 heroes and i don't know yet if i'll make a new map, and I still need to make the enemy heroes, so if I dont do the map, maybe end of the next week it will be finished.

Last edited:
Level 2
BUMP
I reaaly need an idead i'm completely blank...
BTW now I need only to do the hobbits and the evil guys (and possibly the map)

Level 2
BUMP
Still needing the idea...
OBS: finished Frodo and Balrog... now I need to do: Merry, Pippin, Sam, Sauron, 9 Nazgul and Saruman... possibly Gollum too... Changed the map a bit, removed that tank part and made it like Moria.

EDIT: Now I need skill ideas for the hobbits:
Sam:
-Throw Stone (4 lvls)
-Lembas (4 lvls)
-? (3 lvls)
-? (4 lvls)

Merry
-Throw Stone (4 lvls)
-Squire of Rohan (4 lvls)
-Hobbit Strike (4 lvls)
-? (3 lvls)

Pippin
-Throw Stone (4 lvls)
-Citadel Guard (4 lvls)
-Evasion (4 lvls)
-? (3 lvls)

Please dont suggest any overpower ability.. they need to be weak/medium skills...

Also, this is my third help-needing thread and till now nobody replied... I'm starting to think that I'm not welcome here:razz:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.