• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request: Loading Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need a loading screen based on this image:
And if you kind enough please tell me how to make it :) I tried with photoshop, splitting the file into 4 parts, convert it into tga and using monolith even dota load screen model but it doesn't work

ed3a15.jpg

Level 14
Well, idk about people since they have their own way making it, but this is how the way I do it:
- Make the image resolution into 1024x768
- Split the pic into 4 parts with these names: LoadingScreenBL, LoadingScreenBR, LoadingScreenTL and LoadingScreenTR (I often save them in .jpg format)
- Convert those files into .blp format using Blp lab
- Import them into the map with "war3mapImported\" removed, just like other files
- Don't forget to change the path on: Scenario > Map Loading Screen > Change "use imported file" into "LoadingScreen.mdx"
- Voila

This is the converted .blp files in 100% quality, you can reduce the .blp into 60% for saving the map size.

Attachments

• LSConvert.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 78
Level 2
@pred1980 thanks anyway but that's what i've tried like 5 times still does not work hahaha
@andreariona thank you very much sir, LoadingScreen.mdx is useable with any image right? So if I want to change my loading screen, I just have to change the BLP file?

Status
Not open for further replies.