• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[request] GEORGE BUSH MODEL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
And you bump just 3 hours after posting.

Learn some patience, your request isn't going to get done, as it's just as bad as those Naruto models. All you're going to do with Bush is make some "Lol Bush" joke as you have him killed over and over again.

Level 9
by making the President of the United States the most unimportant unit - further a unit meant to be killed off in round 1 - on your map...

You honestly don't see any problem with the fact that you are planning a map to be played that each time it is played. Insults the honor and dignity of every American on this planet with that statement?

the honor and dignity of every American on this planet

Are you Kidding me?! You people don't know what your government is doing! Hell, your president knows fullwell that America is the only country with enough 'weapons of mass destruction' to worry the entire eastern side of the world, hell, you don't even know what weapons you have in ORBIT! Aside from that, theres ethnocentrism, supremist attitudes, etc.

You're being betrayed by your own government, they would shoot down any threat to the Towers, or any other american landmark within minutes... And even with a couple of passenger planes, you can't take the towers down. I could tell you more, but i'd rather not continuously bash such an easily targetted country.

Level 21
by making the President of the United States the most unimportant unit - further a unit meant to be killed off in round 1 - on your map...

You honestly don't see any problem with the fact that you are planning a map to be played that each time it is played. Insults the honor and dignity of every American on this planet with that statement?

Americans look down on their President... Hell, we insult him daily!

Level 4
The stupidity in this topic is making me worried. How old are you people? I mean no offense, but half of these replies look like they have been typed by monkeys.

"and I do love Bush, best president in my life time ever."
Okay the "in my life time ever" part almost made me puke.

"Insults the honor and dignity of every American on this planet"
Ever American on the PLANET? Not every American in the country... but the whole planet?

"The chance of you getting to the lvl and then beating it are VERY unlikely"

Why would someone go through all that trouble to make a model that would be virtually impossible to see?

"Actually is already Bush who is insulting the honor and dignity of every American"

Actually is already? I can't even figure out what that means...

"Clinton improved our country then bush came and dragged it though hell"
LOL Clinton improved WHAT? He almost got impeached he was so bad.

Hell, your president knows fullwell that America is the only country with enough 'weapons of mass destruction'

How impressive that you can figure out what the President can't. It is good to see how well educated and mature you are. I seriously wish I could accept such a vague and generalized statement, but I just can't.

Because most people are pig-headed, ignorant, pathetic slobs who think they are good for the world. It's not as simple as people think. It's not like one day Bush decided to pointlessly invade a random country. It's also not like everyone told him not to. Not everyone was against the war.

God help us.

Level 9
Because most people are pig-headed, ignorant, pathetic slobs who think they are good for the world. It's not as simple as people think. It's not like one day Bush decided to pointlessly invade a random country. It's also not like everyone told him not to. Not everyone was against the war.
God help us.

Exactly, I remember the day it happened, I was drinking a cold Pepsi at college and saw Bush declare war live on CNN. I sat in my seat and cheered the fact that the terrorists were going to get pwnzd, owned, and destroyed for their actions of 9/11. I was 23 and I wanted to see the terrorists on full color TV dead, burning, screaming, begging to their false god to save them as they were tortured for their crimes. I had wanted the US to do something, something about what had been done to all of us. War seemed like the perfect answer.

But war wasn't what the movies led everyone to believe, a lot of innocent bystanders get killed by it, but I have rationalized. Better in Iraq than in American cities, and if you hate America and the United States so much that you think you would rather have terrorists HERE blowing people up, than over there blowing people up. I invite you to go ahead, get your passport and become a citizen of Iraq so you can experience terror on a daily schedule.

Are you 7?
Yes I am, but your missing a digit in there!

All of you, who critisize me, except for DareBear who actually has a brain.

All of you are just a flock of sheep, you refuse to think on your own, and just say what everyone else has said, and repeat all the hate you've ever heard because it's "cool."

But it's not cool, shall I remind you what hateful is?

Hateful is Nazi
Hateful is KKK
Hateful is White Racism
Hateful is Black Racism
Hateful is Bigotry
Hateful is Terrorism

Anyone who falls into those, should be despised and rejected from society, instead of upholded as the massiah and cool.

Level 7
RON PAUL!

RON PAUL!

I would suggest stopping this thread for rep :p, But i do think a nice model of little bush from comedy central would be nice, and prob relatively easy to model too considering its a cartoon character with the textures all over the internet.

Level 7
did you restart WE after loading the skin?

Exactly, I remember the day it happened, I was drinking a cold Pepsi at college and saw Bush declare war live on CNN. I sat in my seat and cheered the fact that the terrorists were going to get pwnzd, owned, and destroyed for their actions of 9/11. I was 23 and I wanted to see the terrorists on full color TV dead, burning, screaming, begging to their false god to save them as they were tortured for their crimes. I had wanted the US to do something, something about what had been done to all of us. War seemed like the perfect answer.

/facepalm
You just insulted every muslim by calling Allah a false god. Those terrorists in Iraq are muslims, they pray to allah, just as our soldiers pray to their respective god(s)/goddesses.

But war wasn't what the movies led everyone to believe, a lot of innocent bystanders get killed by it, but I have rationalized. Better in Iraq than in American cities, and if you hate America and the United States so much that you think you would rather have terrorists HERE blowing people up, than over there blowing people up. I invite you to go ahead, get your passport and become a citizen of Iraq so you can experience terror on a daily schedule.

Theres the attitude "Better them than us."
At least there was order before we came through and created anarchy. There might have been terror but at least there was order. Now terror and chaos tear Iraq apart.

Yes I am, but your missing a digit in there!

All of you, who critisize me, except for DareBear who actually has a brain.
You just said anyone who disagrees with me is a fool... how pathetic.
All of you are just a flock of sheep, you refuse to think on your own, and just say what everyone else has said, and repeat all the hate you've ever heard because it's "cool."
No, I don't like Bush because he is an idiot. Him and that Dick Cheny...

But it's not cool, shall I remind you what hateful is?

Hateful is Nazi
Hateful is KKK
Hateful is White Racism
Hateful is Black Racism
Hateful is Bigotry
Hateful is Terrorism
Need I remind you that hateful is also the bullying YOU did/do in school.

Level 7
WE uses the last seen cached version of a skin/model.
If you delete a model, all units that use it will still have the model until you restart WE.

RON PAUL!

RON PAUL!

I would suggest stopping this thread for rep :p, But i do think a nice model of little bush from comedy central would be nice, and prob relatively easy to model too considering its a cartoon character with the textures all over the internet.
alot of cartoon characters make horrible models.

Status
Not open for further replies.