• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request for a Skilled Terrainer on a Big Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
It's been almost a year and a half that I've been working on a big multiplayer (2 players) action-adventure (Mostly action) map. I've focused on Heroes, spells, items, and map setups and now this process is almost complete and I need to start designing the level; but I need a good base-ground to work on top of. I can pull it myself, however, I need it to be really good-looking, hence my request.

This process is gonna be some kind of cooperation, I mean I get the base ground and then work on it and may change some things. Then I will send it to the terrainer to work the final touch and polish anything that I have modified. And there will likely be some repetitions of this process and so much exchange of ideas. I can also accept ideas for the level designing. As I said, it will be a cooperation.

This is a big map and I want someone devoted enough to pay extra attention to details.

If any volunteers are found, I will sketch the lay of the land (I'm pretty good at drawing) and include the info necessary. We will be also communicating ideas and anything that needs to be said. I will also present my WIP to the volunteer to have a look at the inside of the game. And we will talk a lot!

This work may take months to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.