• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request for a nomadspellpack map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Yes, its more simple for his 4th ability, just use a skill that gives a self-buff for 1 sec and use damage detection system to detect any damage taken for buffed unit and check if the damage source is an enemy and hero is true, then create a dummy to cast an modificated impale to damage source and heal the caster equal to the damage value.. :ogre_hurrhurr:
but to recreate the 3rd ability, i'm afraid you need more than just damage detection system :vw_unimpressed:

Level 12
Somewhere around here is an "is unit mooving" system.
Seems fun, might do it...

Edit// Link

Edit2// "Mirage Strike deals 60/80/100/120 bonus Physical Damage on impact and grants invisibility for 3 seconds.
True Strike deals 80/120/160/200 bonus Physical Damage on impact and grants 20/40/60/80 Attack Speed for 3 seconds."

How those stack ? I mean do the hero receives 2 spells when he learns the spell or it has random chance to activate TS or MS or the both apply or one works on basic atack and the other is a spell ?

Level 6

Edit// Link

Edit2// "Mirage Strike deals 60/80/100/120 bonus Physical Damage on impact and grants invisibility for 3 seconds.
True Strike deals 80/120/160/200 bonus Physical Damage on impact and grants 20/40/60/80 Attack Speed for 3 seconds."

How those stack ? I mean do the hero receives 2 spells when he learns the spell or it has random chance to activate TS or MS or the both apply or one works on basic atack and the other is a spell ?

The hero receives 2 spells, one was mirage strike and one was true strike

Level 13

Edit// Link

Yep,, i'm creating those spells also.. mirage strike and true strike.. when he cast the mirage strike or vice versa... disable the other ability that are not used.. then enable it again after the ability has finished its cool down. This will make the other ability unable to use after casting the 1st ability..

Level 6
Yep,, i'm creating those spells also.. mirage strike and true strike.. when he cast the mirage strike or vice versa... disable the other ability that are not used.. then enable it again after the ability has finished its cool down. This will make the other ability unable to use after casting the 1st ability..

I would like to see how you done it!

Status
Not open for further replies.