• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reino de las mareas

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Enjoy this great map based on a kingdom in the tides, you will be the best? Prove here _Dz_Darknez Wings_Dz_

Keywords:
Darknez
Contents

Reino de las mareas (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 05-Oct-13 (14:54:32)Critical Errors:Map presentation is poor or missing. Useful Links:The Important Site Rules. You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your...

M

Moderator: -Kobas-
Date: 05-Oct-13 (14:54:32)
Critical Errors:
Map presentation is poor or missing.
Useful Links:
The Important Site Rules.
You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your maps.
Need help with triggers/memory leaks? Make a thread in the Triggers & Scripts Section.
Got any World Editor related questions? Make a thread in the World Editor Help Zone Section
Got any Requests (Terrain, resources, spells, systems, loading screens...)? Make a thread in the Requests Section.
The Important Site Tutorials.
If you have any complaints or questions about your map, please make a thread here: Map Resource Moderation.
Personal Comment:
Read rules.
Map Status: Rejected
(1/5) Unacceptable

Level 13
Description means: Enjoy this great map based on a kingdom in the tides, you will be the best? Prove aki _Dz_Darknez Wings_Dz_

anyway here is review

Comment

First please fix description, use english only, add some screenshots.

Terrain

Terrain is good, but it is mostly flat, but still good.

Gameplay

Every creep are not in camp mode, at player 1,2,3,4 have no creeps in start location.

Final Rating:

Terrain:3/5
Gameplay:3/5
Comment:2/5

FINAL RATING:
3/5

Suggestions
-I suggest you use Daffa the mage's advice, please read the rules.
-Put all creeps in camp mode
-Add some creeps in player 1,2,3,4 start loc.

GIFT

1/5=no rep
2/5=no rep
3/5=no rep
4/5=no rep
5/5=1 rep

Rating 3/5=no rep

Vote for: Need Fix

The map shape are awesome, But I have a little suggestions .
The game play are awesome too, because the base are near to another base, So the battle can start early . So the tendency the battle is non-stop, for me, these things are amazing . (But I'm always making map with late game performance) .
You used another type of hero, these things are good . But I have doubts in Far seer, I know that Thrall has a different spells . BTW this is not a problem .

Suggestions

-In the description, You need to fix it. You should use map description template here
I know that you are new here but you should read the rules. Used English on description when uploading a map.
- The terrain shape are good , But you need to fix the tile design . You only use few tile design , You should put another tile and mix it to another . Try to add tile and place it very well . You must be accurate .
-For me, putting guard on the tavern are not good enough . Most of melee maps has no guard on their tavern . You must remove it, because some players bought starting hero on the tavern .
-I'm always looking on the terrain . Most of the area of this map is empty , I suggest that you need to add some decoration like shrub, flowers, shells etc . It looks like empty island . Remember, Map with good terrain is awesome . Terrain is one of the important .
-The ramps are so straight, these are not good enough, You should to fix them . Or I suggest you should used height tools .
-----

Good map enough .
Rating: 3/5