• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

questions for my campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm trying to bring back Taretha, but is it possible to bring back the deceased in the WarCraft world. And does anyone know of any good Taretha models and icons.

Level 1
Quote(myself):
but is it possible to bring back the deceased in the WarCraft world

I know it is possible in the World Editor, but is it logical in the game.

Level 28
There has always been a catch to ressurection in the Warcraft world.

a)they came back as mindless undead.
b)they were powerful beings like Medivh, and their resurrection has never been explained.
c)they were banished demons (so not really dead) who got unbanned or summoned.
d)the Altars in Warcraft 3 are resurrecting but only to for gameplay-purposes.

The only idea I have would be letting a character go to the past and bring her into the future, but that would change too many things in the Warcraft-Storyline.

Level 25
Taretha... Who was that? I can't say I remember anyone by that name at all

Anywho, in the Warcraft universe priests can resserect someone who hasn't been dead for very long, shamans can commune with spirits and junk, and of corse the mindless undead being released from the Scourge option which leaves them undead, but free willed

But seriously, who's Taretha? The fact that she's not ringing any bells unlike Garona, Lothar, Killrog or Illidan makes me think she's unimportant. Hell, I can even remember Blackhand's daughter (But cannot spell her name)

Status
Not open for further replies.