• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello everyone,

Since i havent found an answer by myself, decided to post this question. How to use save feature on this map? I am playing with a friend and after save from warcraft menu my friend cannot join my game in lan. I am missing something?

Best regards

Senneria

Hosted Project: SC
Level 6
You save like any other wc3 map. Only people with the same save file can join in, however. If you have any issues then I think you have to poke about regarding warcraft3 save feature.

Level 1
You save like any other wc3 map. Only people with the same save file can join in, however. If you have any issues then I think you have to poke about regarding warcraft3 save feature.
Thanks for reply,

So it means that before hosting a game, i need to send my save file(for example i saved session) to my friend? Because we tried just to join my game after a load and it was unsuccessful...

Status
Not open for further replies.