• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PyramidShip [Sokar]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Maker: Sokar
E-mail [email protected]
Finish: 22/7-04
Path:
Textures\PyramidShip.blp

Instructions.

Place the the model on a Dragonhawk rider
Art - Scaling Value: 4.00
Art - Setection Scaling: 10.00
Combat - Attack 1 - Projectil Act: 0.00
Combat - Attack 1 - Projectil Art: Bloodlust <Target>, Frenzy <Target>
Combat - Attack 1 - Projectil Speed: 2500
Combat - Attack 1 - Range: 1000
Combat - Attack 1 - Range Motion Buffer: 100
Movement - Height: 400.00
Movement - Height Minimum: 120.00
Movement - Turn Rate 3.00
Pathing - Al Placement Type: Factory
Pathing - Collision Size: 300.00

WARNING!!!
the copyright on this model belongs to me (Sokar)
I have placed Tracks in the models so you can't hid if
you copy them and uploader them on some website.

Keywords:
space, chip
Contents

PyramidShip [Sokar] (Model)

Level 7
4/5 you need to make it look better than taht and then add a attack and death animation the attack 1 should be like a machine gun (attach one to the ship) and spell slam animation that makes it ahve like a laser that it shoots. and it death animation should be like 45% of it blows off and burns and crashes while it spins and crashes down and when it crashes it should be like the crashed norad 2 in starcraft (crashed battlecruiser) IF YOU MAKE IT LIKE THAT BOY I WOULD GIVE IT A 10/5 BUT THE MAX IS (sorry accidently clicked caps)5 :shock: :shock: :shock:

Level 2
OMG projectExena245 your sucha fag ditching his work and saying it sux. he could do way better than you!! :x though he could use better animations.

Level 3
okay one thing ITS NOT A UFO :x , it is a
Goa'uld motherShip (if you have't see StarGate SG-1 then you dont know if it is nice or bad :x )
and it is not finish but soon it will be
---Help---
I making this model in Milkshape 3D
plz help me find a lum => mdx converter
ms3d => mdx converter
PLZ

Level 2
I am a fan of Stargate and I say that this model is pretty good. Make it more detailed, get it a better skin, and do some decent anims (like the ones Vegito suggested) and it could be a really good model.

To everyone saying this is crap: Let's see you make a better one.

Level 7
what kadgar said but id like to see all you guyus that say it sux do something better because YOU CANT DO ANYTHING and if you do go fu** yourself

Level 25
I've never seen Stargate SG-1, but for a beta model this is good. A few animations will make it better... But I'm not realy the person who you could ask <_<. Could also be useful if you had high-tech Nerubians

And I can say that, if I was a moderator who could mod avatars, a certain "Project Xena" or whatever would be wanting to change his avatar before I ban him from the site. And don't give me any "OMG WTF ITS NOT TEH PRON!!1!!1!!1one1!!!11!" because its close enough to be considered as such. Want to argue? PM me. Do note that I, as the models section moderator, will listen to any intelegent comments. Any of those comments that are just needless spam will result in one of my sarcastic replies

Level 5
Man Nockbow your the wacko. Its not bad. I bet you'ne never tryed to make models before. This would be good for a doodad or somthing. And CaNcEe, Wtf man you give it a low rating cause you dont know what it is? And Monkey-Magic i dont think the reason people make models is the make more stuff that looks like wc3. Oh and one more thing. Project_Xena what the hell is wrong with UFOs?

Note: Sorry Monkey-Magic i didnt really mean to throw you in there with all the pesimists

Level 2
I am a Stargate SG-1 fan.. this is good, just give it an attack animation and a cool death animation.. then it would OWN!! :D :D :D To all you who are moronic enough to give it a one for not knowing what it is... i pity you... thats like saying all SC models suck because you dont know what SC is...

Level 1
I am a huge fan of stargate-sg1 and i think your model has great potential.its just a beta but you done very well.a new skin will do wonders.Good job!

Level 1
I cant understand why it is downrated. I give it a 5/5 because some idiots have downrated it. As vegito said it should have animations.
-----------------------------------------------------
Xena sucks!!!

Level 5
omg, to all faggots who dont know what stargate-sg1

FUCK YALL

stop down rating it for stupid reasons if you havnt seen sg1 then dont fuckin comment on this damn

and a pirmid is in the middle b/c it used to be a pyrimid but it is a ship it transformed go buy Stargate teh movie to find out