• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Purchased item doesn't go into the hero's inventory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Ok so, I based an item of boots of speed, just changed a minor things, and it doesn't work. I mean, it doesn't give the hero any ms.
Besides that, when I buy it, it just drops on the ground, it doesn't go into the heroe's inventory.

sinttulotg.png

sinttulo1mn.png

And, I followed the step by step tutorial on how to make a hero tavern, and succeeded, but I'm looking how to remove the hero, once bought, since I can buy as many as I like right now.

Thank you.
Craphter.

Level 2
maybe you should check out the Ability " Item Move Speed Bonus "

And About It's Dropped When Purchased, I Think The Problem is with The ability Of the Shop

It's Should Have ability like this
1. Shop Sharing
2. Shop Purchase Item
3. Select Hero

or maybe Your unit Doesn't Have any Inventory So It Dropped When You Purchase Something

Level 7
maybe you should check out the Ability " Item Move Speed Bonus "

And About It's Dropped When Purchased, I Think The Problem is with The ability Of the Shop

It's Should Have ability like this
1. Shop Sharing
2. Shop Purchase Item
3. Select Hero

or maybe Your unit Doesn't Have any Inventory So It Dropped When You Purchase Something

Thanks, solved the inventory problem, just had to add the "select hero" ability, I had the other two.
EDIT: Thanks dude, solved both them problems :D

Status
Not open for further replies.