• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Project Battleships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Heres a hopefully good map that everyone should like. I am mostly done with it, all that remains is to de-bug anything i couldent pick out. Suggestions are welcome, but they proablly wont get used untill later versions, unless their very easy to add in.

Anyways, id just like a few people to test it and tell me any bugs they found, and give me their feedback :pirate:

EDIT: The captians level every 4 levels, even though i forgot to change it in the map here :/ Apperently you cant change attachments when your editing, and i figure its not really worth double posting.

Edit:lol, dont test this map yet, im having some problems with the captians - i though i had fixed them all though..... :/

Attachments

• Project Battleships v 1.04 protected BETA.w3x
    376.5 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Level 5
Alright, i figure this is worth double-posting for seeing as otherwise the map wouldent be working to its full capacity :p

:/ how is it .3 megs larger when all i did was edit one section of a line of triggering? :/

Attachments

• Project Battleships v 1.04 protected BETA.w3x
    376.8 KB · Views: 74
Level 1
You need more ships, captains, and weapons. You also need more trading missions for the trader

Level 1
You need to buff Captian Rodger's fuel. Most of your weapons need range and all of the rapid fire weapons should have decreased range.You also need more misc items

Level 1
Also your goblin repair wood needs to be nerfed. It's price should be increased and increase cooldown. You should set a limit to how much it repairs also

Archian

Site Director
Level 62
myself said:
Talk about your projects in development. Release beta tests, get useful feedback, ask questions for improval before the final release.

Ahem, Ralle.. Cough* Cough*
This is a board for people who wants feedback of their map before the release, I dont know about you but i'd rather have complete finnished maps in the resource section then unfinnished maps :eekani:

Status
Not open for further replies.