• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
:cry: i cant download anything from the site for some reason i got to the download and it just comes up with white screen and ain't do no god dam nothing i dunno what :cry:

Level 2
Mozilla firefox and internet exp

Im using mozzila firefox and internet explorer i've tried both but do not work >.<

Level 2
?

is their some kind of child lock or somthing stupid like that look at your internet in control panel and see if any thing is at high protection?

Level 2
I can only download the campaigns, I've only tried the cinamatics,a nd the campaigns, I can't dl the cinamatics!!

I WANT TO WHAT TCOTD!!!

I have no clue whats going on, when i lcick on downloading for the cinematic, a white screen comes up, the URL says it's 'sreaching' but all i here are a lot of clicks-ity-stuff sounds, is that ur problem to?

Level 1
It's got to be some sort of SpyWare. I HAD the same prob. I formatted my computer awhile ago. Everything is fine now. Before, i couldn't even access the maps,models,skins etc...

Level 2
Spy ware

For spy ware problems copy this text and past in in your adress bar then download this program then update it and run it to scan your computer for spyware!

http://www.download.com/Ad-Aware-SE-Personal-Edition/3000-8022_4-10045910.html?part=dl-ad-aware&subj=dl&tag=top5[/url]

best one their is out there for free! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.