1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ride into the sunset with the 32nd Modeling Contest. The contest is optionally paired. Best of luck, people!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. This adventure has come to an end. Congratulate our heroes in the 16th Mini Mapping Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Trigger] Problems with an uncooperative trigger

Discussion in 'Triggers & Scripts' started by deathreaven, Mar 29, 2009.

1. deathreaven

deathreaven

Resources:
    Resources:
    I want to make the melle startup file "give start units to all players" only affect my 2 computer players. I have been trying to use triggers to remove the start units from everyone else, but there isn't anything to remove because the start units havn't spawned.

2. The Reborn Devil

The Reborn Devil

Resources:
    Resources:
    Spawn the units first for all players and then pick the other players units and remove them.
    Something like this:
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Spawn starting units
      • Unit Group - Pick all units owned by THE OTHER PLAYERS
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set unit = Picked Unit
          • Unit - Remove Unit(unit)

NOTE: I didn't use the world editor to create this trigger.

3. Dynasti

Dynasti

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I've would recommend to make the event
    • Events
      • Time Eclapsed 0.00 seconds into game
    ;)

4. deathreaven

deathreaven

Resources:
    Resources:
    Never mind. I found out that I can delete the action and run 2 individual ones for the computers.