• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

pro modelers needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello and thanks for your time... I am currently working on A army map and since the model m using is a regular human i am in need of army pants army kevlar shirts and helms and any other cool things u can make including hummers tanks and motorcycles for 2 or 1... thanks any hewlp i get and u will surely be mentioned as a huge part of my map :) thanks for your time again ! <(*-*)>

Level 4
having the same problem myself... looking for everything from M1 tanks to bradley's... pictures are available if you need something to work off of... and because they are pretty much just blocks i might end up doing them myself... but they would look sooo crappy... animations arent much of an issue, as long as they can be seen shooting and dying...

Status
Not open for further replies.