• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Potion-Belt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I had a question about whether a system was possible or not.

I was toying around with the idea of a potion-belt system, which would automatically pick up and stack potions for use. The thing is, the place where the potions were held would have to be above actual item slots.

204466-albums4802-picture56835.jpg

I don't even know where to start with how I'd make this system. I don't think trackables would work because they can't be moved and the potion belt would have to stay on the same part of the screen the whole time. It would look like an addition to the UI, that held whichever items I would allow it to.

Redirections to places that could help would be incredibly useful, and so would explainations. Thanks in advance.

Level 19
it wont work. the way u currently do custom menus is by showing a unit that looks like the button but first you cant do tooltips 2nd u cant follow because it will chop and 3 other people will see ur toolbar

Status
Not open for further replies.