• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

POKEMONMWL B5.5 [English]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: Linaze
Starting today, the English version to the POKEMON WL copyright EMOO and his team, in the absence of special reasons why I (GOPA) no longer update the English version

Because I do not know English, I hope EMOO can be translated into English after the real development of this map

Very grateful for the support of friends abroad

Forum Address: http://www.wc3pw.freeforums.org
Contents

POKEMONWL B5.5 [English] (Map)

Reviews
18:14, 6th Aug 2009 Linaze: Don't upload the same map 5 times...

M

18:14, 6th Aug 2009
Linaze: Don't upload the same map 5 times...

Level 11
This map is copyrighted, and yet Nintendo Copyrighted Pokemon soo, this ain't copyrighted lol. Besides who would waste money on copyrighting there maps?

I haven't tried the whole thing yet but I will edit once I do.

EDIT: It toke me 30 seconds to get out of this map, for god awful english language, the lack of understanding what the heck is going on, funny thing is this is Google Translated to English so it bounds to have a few errors, but this is ridicoulsy, wtf is the departement of ground, fire, electricty, and low-capacity attack? Use your Pokeball to capture elf? It's like if I asked a foreign person to read english and then tell me what the heck is it suppost to say,

I can't judge anything else, other than the terrain (which is random?) because I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO!