• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

POKEMON WL 5.6C[Encryption]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
We have to know that piracy is not shameful, hateful is to turn the dog bites, which map the original name for the PM WL model is based on completely re-nPW7.2 produced [attributes, skills, trigger, terrain, data, complete primary production] only to imitate the pokemon world 20% the content as I do not know English, issued a non-encrypted 4, we look at technology because some people say that I in turn, the WL is GOPA piracy, but also an insult to me, I am very disappointed I do not intend to update the English version and Chinese version to update only to find the English version to update, and have the quality of animals boiling

You can see I have been issued by WL unencrypted, from a large number of pirated B3 beginning, but I do not care, still in support of enthusiastic friends help with the publicity, but even such a thing happened, I can not, I hope to find a love of POKEMON, WE will, with a sense of responsibility to update the English version of foreign friends

Keywords:
pokemon wl
Contents

PM WL new pet world 5.6C [anti-cheating] (Map)

Reviews
19:37, 6th Aug 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected Piracy is shameful and is illegal. Google translator English isn't counted as "English".
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

19:37, 6th Aug 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

Piracy is shameful and is illegal.
Google translator English isn't counted as "English".

Status
Not open for further replies.