• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pokemon Trainer Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Anyone have or can make Pokemon trainer models plz?

Here is an example:

http://www.freewebs.com/pokemon--power/finaltrain.bmp

Lol u jew? : p ( kidding )
Anyway these are a lot , without implying that there is none existing already.
You just should have search a little more. ( To avoid advertisment , I'll upload mah self).
Try for now with these 3 models ( 2 actually ) to make what ever job you want, to be done.

Attachments

• AshKetchum.rar
    217.5 KB · Views: 82
  • May.rar
    148.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Ash_Ketchum.rar
    88.8 KB · Views: 85
Level 4
Thanks a bunch!

I didn't mean to make all of them, but I'll take any of them! :)

PS: Would there be a way to fix their stand animation? Their feet keep moving like they are floating lol

Since models i provided you is not my property, i can't solve your question.
I just did a quick research ( something you could do your self and save the time u spent here ) and picked a couple of models , so you'll be able to work with them , until someone else accept your request and create any or all of your models.

Rep to those who help you.
e.e

Level 4
Kk, I'm at 4 "good" trainer models now, just need like 3-4 more for the game to look good.

You preparing any good pokemon game?

A better actually from PokemonLegacy since legacy it's full of crashes.
Not that they won't fix them , it is just that YOU maybe do not have a so...Responsible (none virtual) life so you may give bigger attettion and ur map will get better :D

Level 11
I have been working on one for months, it is awesome if you ask me, but I baadly need a terrainer. I'm going to make a post on the map development for recruitment once I finish a few details that bother me.

And you are right besides volunteer work (fixing wheelchairs for ppl) I'm just sitting on my arse all day watching shows and improving the Pokemap ;p...

Level 4
I have been working on one for months, it is awesome if you ask me, but I baadly need a terrainer. I'm going to make a post on the map development for recruitment once I finish a few details that bother me.

And you are right besides volunteer work (fixing wheelchairs for ppl) I'm just sitting on my arse all day watching shows and improving the Pokemap ;p...

Yeah.
I noticed this in last 6 years i mess with pokemon.
Something will be for sure wrong.
You have time but it will be ...... ( Our private message) I Don't want to spoil.
Pokemon Legacy is......( NO spoil) But creators have private life.
Pokemon nation revolution 1.7F is forgotten.
Pokemon stadium II 2.2 w3x is pokemon ( HERO ) map.
Pokemon pc version Beta v1.2c have not even a good ( spell ) trigger and is extremlly unbalanced.
PokemonGame By Mielbox. Sucks.
Pokemon World have wc3 models = =
Pokemon Defence. No Comment.
At my whole pokemonish life , never , noone bothered to make something good.
They all trying for something but they remain there, while other games reach Top Fun and they are awesome ( E.g. Ultimate Dragon Ball Z v5.4c Avarize).
= =

Status
Not open for further replies.