• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

plz try my first map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
plz try my map its a rpg called outba war, its noware near done yet. but can i have some constrtive critisim

Attachments

• outback war v1.0 protected.w3x
    1.7 MB · Views: 51
Level 13
BTW every change for warcraft camera sucks

i played diablo warcraft map and they changed the camera to follow your hero like in diablo and it sucks,coz warcraft is not diablo,you need to see whats happening around not just in front of your hero

EDIT : nice hydra ;D

Level 14
Well... Upgrade that description, it has lots of typos... It says 1 to 4 but there is only one slot, and i cant start it in bnet. Fix that... Hmm... Will post more soon.

EDIT: Change that camera or don't use it. The terrain is flat, you should make hills or something... Loading Screen description would be nice too. Better spell tooltips would also be nice. Keep working!

Better than my first map btw :p

Level 5
umm yeh i need a new camera system odviously, but i want it 3rd person, or a anbove cam with a good angle. thanks to everyone for the advise by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.