• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Please i need help with a monster spawn trigger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Well i am no pro with triggers at all when it comes to variables and jass/gui but anyway i need a way to spawn units in a region. Right now when you want to spawn enemy units to train off of you have to walk out of the zone then walk back in it, and i want it so that it will spawn after you kill all the units in the region, kind of like in Mini Town D in starcraft. Is it possible. Please help it is the only think left in my first map. :thumbs_up:

{EDIT}
Bump.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
Just attach this condition to the event which spawns the creeps, substituting "Region 001 <gen>" for the region which contains the hero and creeps, and "Neutral Hostile" for whatever player owns the creeps.

• Conditions
    • (Number of units in (Units in Region 001 <gen> owned by Neutral Hostile)) Equal to 0
You may need to create a new region which encompasses the whole area which contains the hero and the creep spawning region, to stop players from dragging the creep out of the small region then running back in to spawn more.

Status
Not open for further replies.