• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

please help me i dont know what to be.............

what race should i be?

• orc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • human

• undead

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
please help i just got wow and i cant decide what race to be and what unit ina race okease post here and help me out p.s. in wc3 my fav race is orcs

Level 1
yes i would choose tuaren aswell i have a tuaren druid and it's been lotsa fun. they also make good herbalists cause they get +5 herb so they can go to 305 herb :p

Level 3
Im a fan of the Alliance (Night Elves especially!) because I like the races, the Horde side usually has a cheaper Auction House.

If you really liked the Orcs in Warcraft 3 then go Orcs for WoW, I think once you move over to WoW the races seem cooler than they were :)

Level 12
Race as far as I'm concerned makes a different. Most Horde races have pvp racial skills as compared to Alliance with pve (just my opinion anyways).

Status
Not open for further replies.