• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Players DC (Multiplayer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Units that are ordered to move yet get blocked while a valid attack target is in range are also known to split.

Terrain deformations and other graphic content which interact with the game engine are also known to cause splits. This is due to the results being different at different visual settings or due to differences between Mac and Windows versions of WarCraft III.

@Dr Super Good:
A bug happened in one of my maps when during a match a part of a (double layered) blizzard cliff got removed although this couldn't possibly be a problem with triggering and also I asked others if they could see what I do and didn't see the problem. what could be causing this as it clearly isn't because of anything that I done wrong.
Also this didn't cause a desync to other players or disconnection although that could be because that part of the cliff couldn't be accessible by any moving object(if this could of even caused a desync or a disconnection even if so).
Is this maybe a problem with just Wc3 or any of my software.

I also never took a screenshot of this considering that this was a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.