• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Player list with regions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Name says it all.

Saw a similar thread on another site, so I figured why not have one here aswell.
Just like it was when SC2 was released.

So basically I'm asking for you to post your battletag and the region you play at. Though the region isn't required anymore (no region lock!), it would be a lot easier if the main region you play at was included.

Lets begin:

Lateplayah#2135
Europe

--List of regions with players--
<will be edited>
Mare - Lateplayah#2135
Vengeancekael - Kael#2814
DrSuperGood - By request only!
DonDustin - Dust#2853
The Wand Mirror - Aseliot#1836
PROXY - Hinti11#1617
Ralle - Moose#2731
The Wizard - ElWizz#1106

brad.dude03 - Blank#1283
-Derp- - Derp#1696

-reserved-

-reserved-

PS: Pardon me if this is so blank, I am having too much fun playing the game and killing ponies.

Last edited:
Level 36
DSG, are you fucking kidding me? Do you really think anyone out there cares what your battletag is? I honestly don't see how that information could possibly be used against you, or who would actually care enough about you to disseminate it into 'the public domain' as you've said. As for me:

Blank#1283
Americas

Level 12
I will now add everyone on EU.

:D

EDIT: PROXY, mind being more clear about your nickname?
As in, if that is the first half of your battletag, mind giving the number part after it? (e.g #1234)

Status
Not open for further replies.