• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pitlord

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The pit lord with different wings and Blue Demon blood and skull shoulder pads. Path Can be used on mannoth or a pitlord.

Pitlord Path : Units\Demon\Pitlord\Mannoroth1.blp

Mannoroth path : Units\Demon\Mannoroth\Mannoroth.blp
Contents

Pitlord (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: It's a good start, but I think it's still too much like the original

M

THE_END: It's a good start, but I think it's still too much like the original

Level 2
hey! thats pretty good. What you could do with the wings :

right now, you have most of the wing alphaed out. Instead, leave more of the wing because it looks like... fragil. There should be more wing left.

Also, as an improvement, you could slightly darken the shade of blue in some areas to match the shading on the blizzard pit lord skin.

3/5

skin looks good.

next, i know this little part is off topic, but i would like to know a link to teach me... how to alpha in photoshop. if you have any, or u could quickly pm me or tell me, thank you.