• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Sniper

Attachments

• 45781.png
    45781.png
    87.4 KB · Views: 27
Level 35
Felt like posting his current stats in the guise of an epic battle. Sadly, the battle was not as epic as I had hoped. Slash Claw did around 200 damage, Drill Claw finished him off.

Decided not to have him go to the Errantry after all, but I can currently get Turn Claws, Claw Combo and Oil Drink as I desire. His stats are all over 500, and he is INSANELY high in POW and LIF for a Kato Ö (but insanely low in INT herp)

Level 35
I got bored of it surprisingly quickly. The monster I'm going to train next will be Arrowhead, then Durahan, then I'll combo the two to get Arrowhead/Durahan (unless pure Arrowhead gets way better starting stats, although I probably won't care as Arrowhead/Durahan looks cool).

Might train an Arrowhead/Durahan straight up, come to think of it. And then combine it with a Durahan later. That'd be coooool.

Level 35
He has over 600 DEF atm, over 950 POW (which is max level), over 950 SKI (I think), and almost (but not quite) 900 LIF. I'm now only training him in Battles and Errantries (maybe some light drills, but I want to focus on getting more techniques for him and Battle gives such good stat boosts).

Level 35
Kato has a Very Long lifespan
Ninja Kato, being of that sexy rare breed, lives even longer

If you are using the same monsters, however, I might reccomend:
- Avoiding Battles as much as possible (go for the highest reward ones only after going through all the grades)
- Keep your monster well rested (pretty obvious imo)
- Maintain Even nature (use Smoked Snake if it gets Soft or worse, Apple Cake for the opposite)
- Maintain Normal form (Candy to fatten it up, Powder to make it thinner)
- Avoid Errantries for at least the first couple of years (I loved the moves of this guy so I went for a lot of the POW moves)
- Keep it's stress level low (mint leaves)

Nuts Oil is also handy for fitting in extra training

Level 7
I see. Most of my monsters only lasts up to 3-4 years I think. And they don't even
had the chance of winning in the A's cup. I was hungry for skills and I have been
training them to Errantries.

I'm missing this game. But with the number of monster types, it gets repetitive so
quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.