• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Akirel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Akirel

Attachments

• 45524.png
    45524.png
    150.3 KB · Views: 20
Level 35
ikr? Just wait till you get awesome moves like 'MegaCracker' or 'Two Swings' =D
Sadly, my Trinity doesn't have Two Swings... could have learnt it, but I gave up on moves until he started declining in his prime, then I maxed out his stats, got him to learn Delta Attack and Megacracker, and sadly that's all he had life left for ):

Level 35
nop, didn't get vital ritual, requires an evil nature doesn't it?
I think it's more like 20 times for two swings, and I mean I was able to get it (as in I could go into the Hit Errantry and learn it. For some reason I couldn't learn it at any other errantry -.-), but just didn't :p
Doesn't matter anyway, my Tail Swing does over 100 damage as is anyway XD

Level 7
What the.. The normal lifespan of these monsters are 4-5 years, right?
If you did this without cheating, man, I'm amazed.

Level 35
yeah no cheating on this guy, but i think the average lifespan is a little more than that (depending on the definition of the term 'average', i guess :p)
this was second generation btw, so it had a great start to its stats and i didn't need to waste time and life on errantries too much
but yeah in this one his POW is 1 level under what it is now. he is one day from dying so i just keep him frozen foreeeever

Status
Not open for further replies.