• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Paid war3 collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
If somebody has some free time and is looking to get "hired" to develop a map on a negotiable basis for each feature creation, leave me a PM or write directly on this topic.

Some important notes :
1. the person who's trying to develop the map is creating a personal map, not aimed to be commercial or for public release. Content is friendly (some rpg-ish hero story)

2. The map aims to be basic - contains cut scenes, rpg elements, some very crude/basic triggering. Not particularly complex and doesn't fancy intricate features. It's more of a scripted story.

3. Requests are be periodic and could build up a to a long term collaboration.

4. Currently it has been thought that a negotiation per feature should be the initial approach. Discuss feature, determine complexity and duration -> determine budget. Payment will go through Paypal or if needed, a contract can be set up through a freelancing platform like Upwork, thou paypal is preferable.

I'd also kindly request that the expectations for the pay would not be higher than normal student jobs/entry jobs.
I want to be fair with the amount of time the modder invests and that we both are happy with the agreed honorary. If you're willing to discuss pay, it will be further discussed privately, if interest is shown.

Thank you for your time!

Level 1
Some additional mentions : The map that is being developed is by no means private - the developer can freely add his name to it should he wish to alongside with (possibly) the beneficiary's name.
By private, I meant that the map's intent is for personal use and there is no intention to actually "make it popular".

So to clarify - the map CAN be posted publicly if the developer that will aid in the project wishes to, and to some extent can even claim rights on what he developed on the map. Again, the scope of the project is strictly the end product - there is no interest if the map gets popular or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.