1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Olofmole man or Mecheon

Discussion in 'Requests' started by King of Tinnesa, Mar 5, 2005.

1. King of Tinnesa

King of Tinnesa

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Because Olofmoleman and Mecheon are some of the best makers of models I would gladly ask a request to someone of them (Or someone else on this site) about a RINGWRAITH model.
    Ringwraith from the LoTR movies.
    It wouldnt be to hard? Change a acolytes animations and make him a bit black and give him a scary sword.

Please answer this if ya see it.

2. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    No, I rarely do requests unless they interest me

Hmm... Even though this topic has given me the idea to throw some Reveant armor onto something else

3. drag0ntamer

drag0ntamer

Resources:
    Resources:
    No point in asking Mecheon. He cares nothing for the needs and wants of others. Being a 12 year old, his cerebellum can't comprehend what you are asking, and he is only here to make the lives of fellow gamers miserable. Just disregard his tone and dont give him the pleasure of responding to his witless comments as I have. Perhaps one day he will surrender to the little voice in his head and kill over.

Well, I am prepared and await the fate that I have shamelessly allowed. You see, by commenting as I have I will most likely be banned. I have shattered Mecheon's imaginary world, in which he is king. Since he is behind his computer and his true pathetic form is masked by the blackness that is his screen, he will attempt to repair his pride and eliminate my existence in this community. Mecheon is one of those individuals who cant stand the truth and hate freedom in all its glory. He cannot and will not allow someone to speak out against his oppressive manner.

But, as a Pheonix rises from it's ashes, so shall I one day return to this world in another form.

Signed,

Drag0ntamer

P.S. Yes, I know that this post does sound kind of nerdy, but hey, this is a gaming forum.

4. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:

I'm a 16 year old you little whiner. Just because I warned you because you're too much of an idiot to read the rules doesn't give you an excuse to whine. Now please, go back to your parent's basement

Oh, and I have a life outside the computer. I just live in Australia, with an immensly different time frame to wherever the hell you live. And I can stand the truth, hell I love truth. But your whining non-truths are so dumb, so ilthought, so patheticaly innacurate, I'm gonna leave them up for people to laugh at

Oh, and I'm not gonna ban you. Maybe next time you break the rules, but you haven't broken them... Yet

Oh, and I'm doing VCE. I don't have time to run around making models for everyone who wants one. Cause you know, I sorta want to get the best out of my education

5. Tail Of The Wyrm

Tail Of The Wyrm

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:

Stupiidest post ive ever heared, *throws that post right back at ya*

6. drag0ntamer

drag0ntamer

Resources:
    Resources:
    LOL! I was just joking! I just felt like being an a$$ that day. Mecheon had kinda pissed me off with his "I only do models that interest me thing." So I vented my anger towards him. BTW. Education is good. Keep it up. And my post definantly wasn't the stupidest! I have seen WAY worse!

TTYL,

Drag0ntamer

7. Joey.

Joey.

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Okay... Back to the model request? Mehbeh? :D

8. olofmoleman

olofmoleman

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I also only do request if they interest me, but I like LOTR, and I think I have time enough to make more models, but, I can't animate. so I'll have to use a model with the propper anims, but I'll see what I can do.