• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Olofmole man or Mecheon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Because Olofmoleman and Mecheon are some of the best makers of models I would gladly ask a request to someone of them (Or someone else on this site) about a RINGWRAITH model.
Ringwraith from the LoTR movies.
It wouldnt be to hard? Change a acolytes animations and make him a bit black and give him a scary sword.

Please answer this if ya see it.

Level 2
No point in asking Mecheon. He cares nothing for the needs and wants of others. Being a 12 year old, his cerebellum can't comprehend what you are asking, and he is only here to make the lives of fellow gamers miserable. Just disregard his tone and dont give him the pleasure of responding to his witless comments as I have. Perhaps one day he will surrender to the little voice in his head and kill over.

Well, I am prepared and await the fate that I have shamelessly allowed. You see, by commenting as I have I will most likely be banned. I have shattered Mecheon's imaginary world, in which he is king. Since he is behind his computer and his true pathetic form is masked by the blackness that is his screen, he will attempt to repair his pride and eliminate my existence in this community. Mecheon is one of those individuals who cant stand the truth and hate freedom in all its glory. He cannot and will not allow someone to speak out against his oppressive manner.

But, as a Pheonix rises from it's ashes, so shall I one day return to this world in another form.

Signed,

Drag0ntamer

P.S. Yes, I know that this post does sound kind of nerdy, but hey, this is a gaming forum.

Level 25

I'm a 16 year old you little whiner. Just because I warned you because you're too much of an idiot to read the rules doesn't give you an excuse to whine. Now please, go back to your parent's basement

Oh, and I have a life outside the computer. I just live in Australia, with an immensly different time frame to wherever the hell you live. And I can stand the truth, hell I love truth. But your whining non-truths are so dumb, so ilthought, so patheticaly innacurate, I'm gonna leave them up for people to laugh at

Oh, and I'm not gonna ban you. Maybe next time you break the rules, but you haven't broken them... Yet

Oh, and I'm doing VCE. I don't have time to run around making models for everyone who wants one. Cause you know, I sorta want to get the best out of my education

Level 8
No point in asking Mecheon. He cares nothing for the needs and wants of others. Being a 12 year old, his cerebellum can't comprehend what you are asking, and he is only here to make the lives of fellow gamers miserable. Just disregard his tone and dont give him the pleasure of responding to his witless comments as I have. Perhaps one day he will surrender to the little voice in his head and kill over.

Well, I am prepared and await the fate that I have shamelessly allowed. You see, by commenting as I have I will most likely be banned. I have shattered Mecheon's imaginary world, in which he is king. Since he is behind his computer and his true pathetic form is masked by the blackness that is his screen, he will attempt to repair his pride and eliminate my existence in this community. Mecheon is one of those individuals who cant stand the truth and hate freedom in all its glory. He cannot and will not allow someone to speak out against his oppressive manner.

But, as a Pheonix rises from it's ashes, so shall I one day return to this world in another form.

Signed,

Drag0ntamer

P.S. Yes, I know that this post does sound kind of nerdy, but hey, this is a gaming forum.

Stupiidest post ive ever heared, *throws that post right back at ya*

Level 2
LOL! I was just joking! I just felt like being an a$$ that day. Mecheon had kinda pissed me off with his "I only do models that interest me thing." So I vented my anger towards him. BTW. Education is good. Keep it up. And my post definantly wasn't the stupidest! I have seen WAY worse!

TTYL,

Drag0ntamer

Status
Not open for further replies.