• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Oh please please please i really want a easy thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Oh please please please i really want a shield you can use on left hand and a shield you can use on right hand! Please i really need it for my map!

The shield shall look like frozen and be round!

Please please i really need it!
At least tell me if you can do it...

I would be VERY gratefull!!!

Level 5
hmm well if you know how to import models, look in the model section for a shield, then import to the left hand or right hand, if you dont know how to put a shield on a unit, read the tutorial, it it pretty easy :D

it uses special effects, you gotta name the hand to put it in, I think like, "Left hand" and "Right Hand" but I am not sure, havent done that in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.