• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Non-Warcraft Music

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Hi everyone, Well I got some inspiration but not (for me) in a Warcraft style, so I share in hope you can use thoses 2 at their best if you can ^^

Feedback are always welcome ;)

01/05/2023 : Add "Horror Stalker"
30/06/2023 : Add "Inevitable"
Contents

Inevitable (Sound)

Assassin in Danger (Modern) (Sound)

Horror Stalker (Sound)

Running out of Time (shorter Intro) (Sound)

Space Ambient (Request) (Sound)

(Request) (Sound)

Boss fight loop (Sound)

I like it!
Assasin in Danger would be interesting to have without the choirs. The other parts of it brings a rough techy feel, and the choir softens and "epic" it up, almost going against what the rough parts of the theme is. I think the roughness is great :p
It could probably get to the intro slightly faster (now it's about 10 seconds to get started to the part I'd call intro).
Overall, I really like it!

Running out of time is very quiet first 25 seconds making it very noticeable that "something have happened to the music" when looping. Outro is fairly fine though, as it is quieting down over about 10 seconds in a fairly fine way, but with its intro, it doesn't look too well. Other than that, interesting stuff! It isn't very "intrusive" and rather good game music imo.
Almost that it'd be better to cut out some seconds from the beginning to make it more loopable?

What I'm looking for my futuristic map for isn't soft or epic, but rather: techy, medium/fast pace, "dark~ish" and "alone", so something fairly close to Assasin in Danger, but I can see use for Assasin in Danger as is too :)

Level 12
Assassin in Danger is nice but the sounding is rough. I think it needs a bit of mastering or something.
Running out of Time also has some clipping here and there that might need tweaking.
Yeah that's what can happen when I export too much :/ I'll try again a proper export. :)
I like it!
Assasin in Danger would be interesting to have without the choirs. The other parts of it brings a rough techy feel, and the choir softens and "epic" it up, almost going against what the rough parts of the theme is. I think the roughness is great :p
It could probably get to the intro slightly faster (now it's about 10 seconds to get started to the part I'd call intro).
Overall, I really like it!

Running out of time is very quiet first 25 seconds making it very noticeable that "something have happened to the music" when looping. Outro is fairly fine though, as it is quieting down over about 10 seconds in a fairly fine way, but with its intro, it doesn't look too well. Other than that, interesting stuff! It isn't very "intrusive" and rather good game music imo.
Almost that it'd be better to cut out some seconds from the beginning to make it more loopable?

What I'm looking for my futuristic map for isn't soft or epic, but rather: techy, medium/fast pace, "dark~ish" and "alone", so something fairly close to Assasin in Danger, but I can see use for Assasin in Danger as is too :)
Thank you ! ^^ I can try some arrangement if you want, I'll put here or on private as u want :thumbs_up: