1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

newguys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 1nic12, Sep 27, 2010.

1. 1nic12

1nic12

Resources:
    Resources:
    :gg: hey im new here guys i just wanna say hi i like your maps and stuff:grin:

2. -Kobas-

-Kobas-

Resources:
    Icons:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Hellooo 1nic12 Welcome to THW community!

Let me introduce hiveworkshop to you...

The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders of all skill levels among its users. New members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include:
    Searching the site using the above link always helps, you can learn a lot that way: just reading and learning is usually the best place to start, especially if one feels overwhelmed.

Likewise, the tutorials can really teach ALL of us a thing or two.
    The chat room is cool: lots of people can answer questions there.

A few other tips that might help too:
    -Always search first! Did I already mention THAT?
    -When creating a new thread, make the title VERY specific: so the site's search engine (and we users) can easily understand just what the thread contains.
    -Post your new threads in the proper forum: read the descriptions of each one so that you know what to post there.
    -If all else fails, just send me a private message! I'll try to do whatever I can to help.

Also
    about maps:

If you decide to create map please check some tutorials first!
    For unfinished maps, use Map Development forum! You can make thread there upload your map so people can tell you what they think just like here! Also for any help with triggers or how to clean memory leaks post triggers and create threads here Triggers & Scripts! Btw if you need any help with WE we have World Editor Help Zone here on THW! And at the end if you need any resource from icons to loading screens check this out Requests!

Once when you create awesome map, and upload it to site, guys like me will check them and give suggestions, hints and so on! :thumbs_up: