• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay. If you need help with anything message me and i will do my best to help or find somone who can.
Welcome, And enjoy yourself.
~Black Crown

Welcome to the Hiveworkshop, Zach2424! Enjoy your stay here.

Feel free to start posting, immediately. We have a quite friendly community here and only wish to make your time all that much better. Keep in mind that even the Hiveworkshop has rules that you should try to remember. Take a look at the Hiveworkshop FAQ Page, for a detailed list of rules to follow. As long as you follow them you will surely not be pressured to review them.

To make navigation throughout the site easier use the Nav Bar at the top of the page. You can see the Hiveworkshop’s many pages and sections, there.

If you are in the midst of making a map, and you need assistance, check out the World Editor Help Zone. Go ahead and ask our experienced mappers for help.

If you need some resources, for your map, check out our Skins Section or Models Section. If you cannot find what you need there feel free to ask our artists in the Requests Section. Still can’t get what you’re looking for? Take a look at some of tutorials in the Tutorials Section, and learn to make them yourself!

Once again, welcome to the Hiveworkshop! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.