• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New RPG? (Team Recruit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I could help with the items i can do item combinations like in dota i like the concept it makes it look like flyff kinda cool i wanna try making a warcraft map like it so count me in as your item combinator if you want one :D though i don't really make attacments but in the item combinations i can also make item upgrades if you want

Level 3
Hmm.. Coming up with the items are easy.. but I just need assisstance in attaching custom items to the hero.. which I don't know how to do.

Level 3
@chilla_killa: Awesome! I browsed through the two pages and saw interesting stuff. :) I might consider those in the future.

@i_brg_doom, DEMIGOD: Ahh.. I was trying to find the most suitable forum to put this thread in.. You found it for me. Thanks. :)

I'll repost this in that forum as well and put a direct link on the main pot to the one I will put up in Project Recruitment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.