• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NEW map need help on TERRIAN and LOAD/SAVE CODES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ok i plain just suck at terrian and i think i know about save code and load codes but i think theres an easier way then wat i think........varibles LOTS of em in mine very time consuming can you just tell me how to do it then i can take it from there......I like dot......

Level 3
I can make a Great Terrain
But Save/Load Stuff = I have that Problem to.

:)Frisku Entertainment:)

Level 5
Eh i know about varibles..... but the loading and saving is what i need help with......i thunk u need 2 use varibles with save/load codes but idk how to make it so only the player can...and i had a unprotected FF orpg that i could look at but i deleted it bcasue i never used it..: ( hey person about terraining my map is an orpg so if u can do terrain for me and u have aim my s/n is SwiftDeathHunter if not just say so and ill tell u about the terrain i guess..? i forget names easy LOL

Level 5
this is about the best hero saving program your gonna be able to get as of now off of this site; its a nice system- but relativly limited in ammount of heroes it can save, and items it will store. Also, you will have to impliment some sort of security feature to unable people from sharing codes. Your going to have to do some serious editing to that for an Open RPG, but most everything you will need (trigger-wise) is all there- you just need to expand.

Level 5
should i just not make save load codes and just make the make easier?? then i planed...? or maybe ill look at the map i thought i deleted iam so glad i have 3 comps YAY...

Level 5
yea well i was thinking i was going to have a story-line but still let it be orpg, cause its not very intresting just playing with no story line, and i was going to make the units weak or stronger depending on save/load codes idk about the actually persons name i think ill do it like this

If unit-type equal to X set varible spomin

Level 3
Iam Working at Friskus Entertainment i have been learned from the best to do maps varribles,spells and stuffs ill make the Size of the terrain and tilset everything... i sertenly do a Terrain for you just MP me. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.