• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Inventory System (Not Difficult At All!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Im working on a map called "Kingdom Of Asgarnia" Its a MORPG game! The map need something cool though!!!
I need an Inventory System with:
1- Place For Caps, Helmets, Etc!
2- Place For Weapons!
3- Place For Armor!
4- Place For Shields!
5- 15 Inventroy Slots For Potions, Campaign Items, Etc!
Make sure u use models with each slot! Ex: An Item slot looks like a Bag! An Armor Slot looks like a Vest! If this gets u bored in the making stop & i apologize!

Il give a Credit & my Endless thx If u do this!
Btw if u can supply me with info. about 2H weapons feel free 2 share ur info. with me! The map is awesome! Its a Top Secret Project so i dont have 2 share secrets!

Level 7
Haha, Doodi, I have a nudge you're 12 years old. and.. one question... why the hell do you create 1000 topics a day, that ask for shit in your map? Seriously, 'people' are getting annoyed.

Level 7
Joey. said:
Haha, Doodi, I have a nudge you're 12 years old. and.. one question... why the hell do you create 1000 topics a day, that ask for **** in your map? Seriously, 'people' are getting annoyed.

Im 13 not 12!!! Uhh Im ill be 13 in December so u can count me 13! U dont mind do u!
1000 Posts a day about my map? Weaponless units are done by me! Got some Cool stuff no need 4 anythin! All i need is an Inventory System & an Item Bag! & Why the **** I ask 4 things in my map: Cause my map will be Awesome!!!

Level 9

You 5 posted... You've just destroyed any help of getting help for your map... And stop calling it awseome! What makes you think it will be any better then any other map? Oh, and you made a weaponless unit? Whoop-dee-doo. Anyone with a bare knowledge of vertex modifier can. Stop trying to sound important.

Level 11
N00byStance... That's it! I don't have anything with you. I even enjoyed your presence around the forums. But you've gone too far. 5 posts... well, he might've been a little bit too pushy, especially with the submit button. But hey, I once triple posted. It can happen to anyone.

However, your flaming is under any critic. Yes, Doodi is a little bit enthusiastic about this forum, I would be as well if it would be my first forum. Be nice to him, try to understand him, and let mods handle him. Like DarkShadow said (or was it oz02?): Flaming doesn't solve anything. Oh, and it gets you in trouble.

You were in no position to flame him like this. You were rude and disrespectful and for that I am warning you! If you have any complains contact VGSatomi.

Oh and Doodi, next time be careful. Don't hit the submit button more than once. If you don't know if your post was made, copy it and refresh the page. If your post didn't appear, paste it and try to post again.

~Daelin

Level 9
It would be a good idea to delete them. Oh, and about your map, I realise I'm the one you keep saying is dissing your map, but I'm just finding it hard to believe it's going to be an "awseome" map at this point. Create a thread in the maps forum to tell us about it, and post some screenshots, you're bound to grab the interest of someone.

Level 7
Im still working on the project! It seems it'll take time! I can tell u the idea! Its a MMORPG map with 6 classes! Warrior & Ninja! (Strength) Ranger & Huntress (Agility) Wizard & Sorceress (Intelligence)!
The story is about Merceneries who fight 4 a fallen kingdom called Asgarnia, why it fell? In the game! U were given a request by the Minister of Asgarnia Castle 2 murder 2 traitors which are the king's sons! The Huge Adventure that may take lots of time heheheheh will end in the Demonic Citadel or Gyuna's Castle! Ya ya ull say its boring but its not!!! U'll work with many coooool characters like Illidan, Arthas, Thrall much more, do mercenerie tasks! & level up till level 100!!! Hehehehhehhe!!! U can also make weapons using Iron, Bronze & much more!!! Many other features, i dont think itll be finished in a week or two!!! It neeeeeeeds lots & lots & lots of time! Ill be woking on Telarnia Square which will be the starting location 4 all players! The Heroes are completely choosable & Items have models hahahaha! Uhh ppl plz stop making fun of this i promise itll be cool ppl trust me!!! :wink: This is cool!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.