• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hmmm that show reminds me of something....
Where have i seen powerfull rangers in fancy suits with machines they stear and combine into one huge humanoid before?....hmmm:ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 14
Thank you Chef! Now, I feel like giving you reps....... like I know how to do that!

Hey Jumper! Believe me, this is a lot more exciting to watch, because it has a unique concept and story lines. For example: They are like normal people living a normal working life, but when the evil forces strikes, they transform into powerful rangers protecting the city. They combine their mechas to form a magnificent colorful robot that slices gigantic enemies... plus, they are cool! How's that!?

Level 6
Hehe yeah my bad, thats nothing like the show i was thinking off!:grin:
If you move your mouse pointer just slightly to the left of where you see the reputation you see "Add to Ralle's Reputation"(<--example) click that and you can add a friendly comment, usually contaning a compliment telling the user why you felt like increasing his/her rep ;)

Enjoy your stay here, btw remember it's kind of frowned upon to ask for rep^^ Maybe even "not allowed", idk, but you shouldn't do it :p

Level 14
@Jumper - Well, if I move my mouse pointer slightly left down to my avatar, I can see
"Add to Kyousuke Imadori's Reputation"...

Then I just have to click it 3000 times, therefore I'm INVINCIBLE!
EDIT: Unfortunately, its not working... and by the way, thanks for the tip. Now jump! lol

@Chef - I see, so what's Jumper talking about?

@Cow - So, its a tauren, my bad.... OH! A Tauren Chieftain! Now I get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.