• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

New here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hmmm that show reminds me of something....
Where have i seen powerfull rangers in fancy suits with machines they stear and combine into one huge humanoid before?....hmmm:ogre_hurrhurr:

No, you shall now steal my rep. D:
just kidding you need to enable your rep then you will be able to see it. Rep is given by free will in specific sections and if you are being somewhat useful to someone in the community and someone feels like they want to rep you. Or something like that idk. Maybe someone else will explain it better. :p

Level 14
Thank you Chef! Now, I feel like giving you reps....... like I know how to do that!

Hey Jumper! Believe me, this is a lot more exciting to watch, because it has a unique concept and story lines. For example: They are like normal people living a normal working life, but when the evil forces strikes, they transform into powerful rangers protecting the city. They combine their mechas to form a magnificent colorful robot that slices gigantic enemies... plus, they are cool! How's that!?

Level 6
Hehe yeah my bad, thats nothing like the show i was thinking off!:grin:
If you move your mouse pointer just slightly to the left of where you see the reputation you see "Add to Ralle's Reputation"(<--example) click that and you can add a friendly comment, usually contaning a compliment telling the user why you felt like increasing his/her rep ;)

Enjoy your stay here, btw remember it's kind of frowned upon to ask for rep^^ Maybe even "not allowed", idk, but you shouldn't do it :p

Level 14
@Jumper - Well, if I move my mouse pointer slightly left down to my avatar, I can see
"Add to Kyousuke Imadori's Reputation"...

Then I just have to click it 3000 times, therefore I'm INVINCIBLE!
EDIT: Unfortunately, its not working... and by the way, thanks for the tip. Now jump! lol

@Chef - I see, so what's Jumper talking about?

@Cow - So, its a tauren, my bad.... OH! A Tauren Chieftain! Now I get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.