• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Negative values. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
i guess he means adding a negative value to for example the mana regeneration of a unit, its very easy, just hold shift and double click and you are able to enter any number you like.

Level 10
Heh sorry I was low on sleep and didn't really even say what I wanted. . .[Insert emoticon whacking himself with sledgehammer here":whack:"]

I was wondering how to make something (a doodad for instance) rotate upside down in the roll/pith in the object editor.

For example I want to make something like a stalagMITE on my map. . .I can't remeber how to do this. . . :roll: Even though I'm sure I've done before. . .I set the roll/pitch stuff to zero and it won't let me go down further. . .Sorry guys for leaving such a vague post. . .I'll try to get more sleep. . .

Lol you know I was really needing sleep. . .look at the post time. . .

Level 12
5:30 pm? Oh wait, you are US time, mountain, soooo... 9:30am? I do not get it

All you need to do, if I remember correcly, is allow negative values then change your Y-Axis to a negative number. I think, I do not remember for sure, I will play around with it some and try to figure it out.

Level 12
How old are you? Back when I was a teenager I slept for maybe 3 hours a week from all of the parties and studies.

Level 18
You studied for school??? 0.o, I never study and I still get 90%+ on all my tests, even with the new scoring system where C grade is where you're meant to be, B is 6 months ahead or something and A is 12 months ahead or something. I never study, I just game, ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.